[Mailman-Users] subject_prefix and Outlook 2000

Keith Burris burriskm at slip.net
Thu Oct 12 21:54:45 CEST 2000

We are using beta6 to provide distribution lists for our various internal
e-mail systems. I have noticed that the subject_prefix is rarely prepended
when senders from our Outlook 2000/Exchange system send messages to a
list, but it is always prepended to the subject of messages originating on
the other e-mail systems.

Aside from suggesting we nuke the Outlook/Exchange system (not gonna
happen), does anyone have an idea why this is happening and if anything
can be done to correct it?

Thanks in advance!