[Mailman-Users] Q?: recipient's email address in msg footer

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Mon Oct 16 16:25:31 CEST 2000

>Is this something that is planned for future versions?  To make the
>modification to my local copy, where should I start looking?  Couldn't I
>just append some text just before the mail is sent?

VERP support is wanted by a number of us. What's planned for future
releases isn't settled yet, but you can bet it'll be on the list
somewhere.

If you check the archives of mailman-developers, some folks have
talked about ways to tweak mailman for this. To do it right is a lot
of work. You can sort of fudge it, but it has performance issues
doing so.

\
--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)