[Mailman-Users] Greetings

Robert Lee rel at center7.com
Sat Oct 28 02:20:01 CEST 2000

I am attempting to get my new list up and functioning.  Everything was set
up as described in the INSTALL.  Things seem to be headed in the right
direction.  The /var/log/maillog shows:

Oct 27 17:11:52 host sendmail[74138]: e9S0BqP74138: from=<root at host.domain>,
size=277, class=0, nrcpts=1,
msgid=<Pine.BSF.4.21.0010271711470.74136-100000 at host.domain>, proto=ESMTP,
relay=root at localhost
Oct 27 17:11:53 host sendmail[74139]: e9S0BqP74138:
to="|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post leefam",
ctladdr=<leefam at leefam.org> (1/0), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:01,
mailer=prog, pri=30023, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent

And the /usr/local/mailman/logs/error is empty.

My problem is that no messages are being delivered to the members of the
list.  When I looked at /usr/local/mailman/qfiles, I noticed that that's
where all of my emails were.  Why are they being queue'd instead of sent
out?

I appologize if this is a common problem, or even if it's a problem on my
part.  I'd love to RTFM if there is documentation that applies to this
scenario.  I have read the FAQ, and other docs I could see on list.org

Thanks ahead of time,

Robert