[Mailman-Users] Feature request

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Sat Oct 28 06:40:50 CEST 2000

At 18:30 -0700 10/27/00, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
>I'm bringing my new server online as I type, and so far, it's been
>painless. If it ever finishes, I'll have finally retired majordomo...

As a subscriber to some of the lists Chuq is referring to, I can say that
it so far appears that he has done his usual brilliant job with this
transition.  Chuq is talking about a large collection of lists, some of the
lists being very large and active.  And almost all are rather visible.

   --John (Chuq:  have a good weekend.  ;-) )
--
John Baxter   jwblist at olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA