[Mailman-Users] Cannot access error

ksbae ksbae at cpu.snu.ac.kr
Sat Sep 2 12:46:45 CEST 2000

I installed mailman 2.0 beta 5 on Redhat Linux 6.2 with Apache 1.3.12.

Mailing function works well.

But, they cannot access archives. (This is the only problem)

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pipermail/p-net-asia/ on this server.

Apache/1.3.12 Server at cpu.snu.ac.kr Port 80

I think the permission to the directory is OK,
And 'check_perms' reports that there is no problem.

I inserted alias of /pipermail/ in the 'httpd.conf' file and restarted the web
service.

Can you point any other point that I did not considered?

Is Apache or Redhat Linux version I used is incompatible to Mailman 2.0 beta 5 ?

Any comments will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

        Kyun-Seop Bae MD

        Clinical Pharmacology Unit
        Seoul National University Hospital

        Department of Pharmacology
        Seoul National University College of Medicine

        28 Yongon-dong Chongno-gu
        Seoul, 110-799, Korea

        Email: ksbae at cpu.snu.ac.kr
        Fax: +82-2-745-7996