[Mailman-Users] Mailman b5 lockup

David Gilbert dgilbert at velocet.ca
Tue Sep 5 16:02:52 CEST 2000

>>>>> "Zeljko" == Zeljko Vrba <zvrba at iskon.hr> writes:

Zeljko> I'm running it on Linux. However, it's not a lockup. After a
Zeljko> timeout period (which is min(connect timeout,sendmail

I think we're chasing different problems, then.  This is definately a
lockup that is specific to mailman and possibly specific to FreeBSD.
It wedges hard without sending or receiving data ... and this
behaviour is present while talking locally or remotely to either
sendmail or postfix.

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Velocet Communications.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dgilbert at velocet.net             |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.velocet.net/~dgilbert             |   are precisely opposite.  |