[Mailman-Users] Mailman has stopped delivering mail

William R. Dickson wrd at awenet.com
Mon Sep 11 20:56:51 CEST 2000

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Harold Paulson wrote:

> which seems to have things running again.  Does anybody know where
> the problem is here? Mailman? Python? FreeBSD?  Anyone have an actual
> solution?

I have yet to find a solution, but I only experience the problem on my
FreeBSD server.  My NetBSD server has no such difficulty.  On the other
hand, it also didn't happen until I upgraded to the latest Mailman beta.

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd at awenet.com   http://www.awenet.com/~wrd/  (PGP public key available)

        I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.  But this wasn't it.

                                             -Groucho Marx