[Mailman-Users] Virtual Domains

Leonardo Rochael Almeida lra at insite.com.br
Wed Sep 13 23:12:45 CEST 2000

You can change mm_cfg.py before creating a list (that's what I do). you
can even have several mm_cfg.py and move them around before creating each
list. Remember to put the mm_cfg.py with the official hostname back after
you create a list or password reminders and other stuff will be sent with
the last domain selected.

Regards, Leo