[Mailman-Users] RE: Unsubscribe bug

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Fri Sep 15 05:32:04 CEST 2000

At 7:45 PM -0700 9/14/00, Dan Mick wrote:

>"attempt to locate" and "nowhere to be found" need expansion into
>actual commands and techniques.  Please specify.

and a copy of an actual password reminder they got would help.

chances are, they're subscribed under some other address they forgot
about, and it's probably set to nomail. In fact, they may have set to
nomail instead of unsubscribe, thinking they were the same.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"