[Mailman-Users] RE: Unsubscribe bug

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Fri Sep 15 19:44:07 CEST 2000

At 10:39 AM -0700 9/15/00, Tauren Mills wrote:
>I believe it is version 1.1, but I'm not positive.  I know it is not a 2.0
>beta.  It could be 1.0 since it was installed some time ago.

Unfortunately, there have been so many changes that by now, the first
comment on ANY 1.x release is "upgrade and see if it's still broken".

it could well be a database issue, or a case-sensitivity problem
(Fred@ != fred@), but I really can't say, not with a 1.x release.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"