[Mailman-Users] Bad marshal data??

Kevin of Thornbury kevin at maxson.com
Fri Sep 15 21:35:38 CEST 2000

Surely someone's seen this before - another person asked about this and
got no response.  Is this a bug, something there's no answer to?  I get
these cron messages at least once a day.

(Mailman 2.0 beta 5, RedHat Linux 6.1)

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/cron/qrunner", line 85, in ?
    from Mailman import MailList
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 42, in ?
    from Mailman.HTMLFormatter import HTMLFormatter
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/HTMLFormatter.py", line 27, in ?
    from htmlformat import *
ValueError: bad marshal data
_____
|_|_|  Kevin Maxson     (Lord Kevin of Thornbury)
 \|/   kevin at maxson.com       http://www.sca.org