[Mailman-Users] Hwo to flush the archives?

Brian Beers bdbeers at digiscents.com
Wed Sep 20 18:57:00 CEST 2000

I worked this one out myself.

I deleted all the files in the archive directory, leaving the directory
names themselves.

My list name is joker.

cd /$prefix/archive/joker
rm *

cd /$prefix/archive/joker.mbox
rm *

Now, if you try to examine the archives you will get an error (in the web
UI).  When you post another message, it will recreate the archive and you
can browse it.