[Mailman-Users] Redirecting bounces?

Leonardo Rochael Almeida lra at insite.com.br
Thu Sep 21 00:11:52 CEST 2000

when you get a bounce it usually means mailman bounce detection couldn't
recognize the message as a bounce. your options are:

* hack mailman to make it recognize the message you are getting
* ask the postmaster to the domain you are getting bounces from to change
their mta to something that can grasp some ressemblance of standards when
dealing with bounces.