[Mailman-Users] funkiness after reboot/clock loosing time

jordan blurr at txraves.org
Thu Sep 21 06:12:36 CEST 2000

ok i've seen posts about this in the past but never recall
seeing a solution.  i'm running mailman v1.1.  there was a
power outtage not too long ago and the box shut down.  for some
reason the clock doesn't retain the date/time, haven't figured
that one out yet.  anyways, i think there was a few days that
went by before i noticed the time was off(i was getting emails
from the year 2008) and i can't remember if i used the webadmin
in that period of time but after setting the clock back, the
webadmin broke.  i put in a passwd and then whenever i click
on a link to another section or hit a submit button, it takes
me back to to the password prompt.

i remember someone mentioning the term "family of browsers"
which accurately describes my situation.  my problem exists
only in IE, on every computer i use.  navigator works.

any ideas?

] jordan
] blurr at txraves.org
] http://www.txraves.org/

"a closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose"