[Mailman-Users] funkiness after reboot/clock loosing time

jordan blurr at txraves.org
Thu Sep 21 06:38:56 CEST 2000

> man setclock.

        setclock  sets  the hardware clock on the current
system to the current time stored in the system clock.
       /etc/sysconfig/clock is read to discover the format
the time should be converted to before storage. This is the
same method used by the standard Red Hat startup scripts and

this may be a dumb question but, whats the diff between the
system clock and hardware clock?  and is there any parallel
in the dos/windows world(having to sync the 2 clocks)?

] jordan
] blurr at txraves.org
] http://www.txraves.org/

"a closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose"