[Mailman-Users] funkiness after reboot/clock loosing time

jordan blurr at txraves.org
Thu Sep 21 06:38:56 CEST 2000

> man setclock.

DESCRIPTION
        setclock  sets  the hardware clock on the current
system to the current time stored in the system clock.
       /etc/sysconfig/clock is read to discover the format
the time should be converted to before storage. This is the
same method used by the standard Red Hat startup scripts and
timeconfig(8).

-snip-

this may be a dumb question but, whats the diff between the
system clock and hardware clock?  and is there any parallel
in the dos/windows world(having to sync the 2 clocks)?

] jordan
] blurr at txraves.org
] http://www.txraves.org/

"a closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose"