[Mailman-Users] users getting mail twice

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Thu Sep 21 18:01:45 CEST 2000

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> The proposal was that Mailman should (configurably to some degree) not
> deliver list mail to the addresses listed in the To/Cc lines (since
> they have already received the mail directly).

However, this is the kind of behavior that can only be configured by the
recipient appropriately, not by the list-owner.  I, for instance, want
direct copies in addition to list copies; the guy next to me may not.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114