[Mailman-Users] Mailman Admin page no longer appears for one list

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Sep 21 19:38:31 CEST 2000

At 11:09 AM -0600 9/21/00, Joe Jenkins wrote:
>I use mailman 2.0b5 for several lists, and its been working fine for about a
>month now.  Today I discovered that on one list out of about 15, I can no
>longer go to the admin page.  It sits there and trys to load it for a while
>and eventually my browser gives up.  All the admin pages for every other
>list work fine.  The list with the broken admin page still seems to be
>working fine in every other aspect.  I get no errors or anything.  Any
>ideas?

you probably have a wedged lock. Go into ~mailman/locks and see if
there is a lockfile in there.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"