[Mailman-Users] funkiness after reboot/clock loosing time

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Sep 21 20:22:20 CEST 2000

At 11:00 AM -0700 9/21/00, alex wetmore wrote:
>From: "Dan Mick" <Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM>
>>  Fixed in 2.0.  Honestly, that's the easiest answer.
>When is 2.0 final actually going to come out?  It has been hinted at for

2.0 beta five is quite stable. it's not out because Barry keeps
fixing and adding stuff. he's made a huge number of changes to the
CVS the last week or so.

Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"