[Mailman-Users] funkiness after reboot/clock loosing time

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Sep 21 20:22:20 CEST 2000

At 11:00 AM -0700 9/21/00, alex wetmore wrote:
>From: "Dan Mick" <Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM>
>>  Fixed in 2.0.  Honestly, that's the easiest answer.
>
>When is 2.0 final actually going to come out?  It has been hinted at for
>months...

2.0 beta five is quite stable. it's not out because Barry keeps
fixing and adding stuff. he's made a huge number of changes to the
CVS the last week or so.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"