[Mailman-Users] error

Wayne Sitton waynes at iexalt.net
Thu Sep 21 20:40:15 CEST 2000

I built a new server for mailman.  I installed the newest version of
mailman then I copied over the old mailman and then re-ran the configure
and make install.  I've done this once before and had no problems.  But
this time when I send to mailman I get the following error.

"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner dmlive"
    (expanded from: <dmlive-admin at listserv.iexalt.net>)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 8, GOT gid 1.  (Reconfigure to take
1?)
554 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner dmlive"... unknown mailer
error 2

How do I fix this???

Wayne