[Mailman-Users] funkiness after reboot/clock loosing time

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Sep 26 07:33:00 CEST 2000

At 1:32 AM -0400 9/26/00, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>Release is set for the week after Python 2.0 final comes out.  That
>currently puts Mailman 2.0 out on (lucky) Friday October 13th, but
>that could slip if the Python release slips.  We've got to get that
>out first.

Just to make sure we're all clear though, Mailman won't require
Python 2.0, but will run under it, right?

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"