[Mailman-Users] migration from ezmlm

Paul Southworth pauls at etext.org
Wed Sep 27 15:25:38 CEST 2000

Has anyone taken some notes on converting from qmail/ezmlm to mailman?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.

My biggest concern is handling the listname-subscribe and
listname-unsubscribe addresses so I can avoid having to completely
reeducate a large subscriber base.  With ezmlm, a user can send an empty
message to listname-subscribe to be added to a list, or
listname-unsubscribe to be removed.  From reading the mailman docs, it
seems like this feature is missing.  If I assume incorrectly, or if anyone
has hacked it together, I'd like to hear from you.

--Paul