[Mailman-Users] /home/mailman/logs/smtp-failures (fwd)

Chris Hedemark hedemark at bops.com
Wed Sep 27 16:10:50 CEST 2000

OK I had a nearly fully functioning list server with 2.0beta2.  The upgrade
to 2.0beta6 was prompted by a problem with archiving (it wasn't archiving
messages).  It was actually sending messages just fine.

With 2.0beta6 we have archiving, but messages aren't moving.  I've tried
sending mail from this box using "pine" and "mail" and it works fine.

I'm going to have a bunch of relevant logs posted shortly.