[Mailman-Users] Mail to list not delivered

Chris Hedemark hedemark at bops.com
Wed Sep 27 18:57:27 CEST 2000

Try this:

"tail /home/mailman/logs/smtp"
"tail /home/mailman/logs/smtp-failure"

What do you see?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Lampman [mailto:lampman at newact.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 12:10 PM
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: [Mailman-Users] Mail to list not delivered

Under RH 6.1, Secureweb I am using mailman-2.0beta5.

Everything appears in every way to be working perfectly.  I can
subcribe,  all the appropriate auto-generated messages are sent and
received,  all permisssions,  httpd.conf, mm_cfg.py, etc are correct
etc. etc.

When mail is sent to the list address,  it appears to send - no
bounce messages are received and no errors are logged anywhere on the
system so far as I can tell but the messages just evaporate???  I can
find no evidence of them in any log or spool anywhere.

Any ideas?

Mailman-Users maillist  -  Mailman-Users at python.org