[Mailman-Users] Multiple domain lists

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 14:01:33 CEST 2000

Mailman should not (and does not to my knowlege) be changing the From:
field.  Reply-To: is a per-list setting.  The list domain information
is set in the bottom couple of options of the web "General Options"
screen.

You may find your sendmail rewrites things gratuitously.  This will
especially happen if bar.com is a CNAME (it should not be - it should
be a set of A records for web and MX records for mail - if you have a
CNAME there you are contravening some RFCs and some MTAs will ignore
you).

Rereading your comments, I guess you might be using some sender hiding
stuff - I've never touched that so can't comment if you are.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]