[Mailman-Users] Who admins this list?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Sep 28 16:46:50 CEST 2000

At 9:06 AM -0400 9/28/00, Michael Lampman wrote:
>At 1:23 PM -0700 9/27/00, Dan Mick wrote:
>>"If you've just installed Mailman, and mail isn't being delivered,
>>do *not* post a question to mailman-users about it before you
>>check the cron job that runs qrunner to verify that it is running;
>>if it is, and you do post a message, be certain to say in the message
>>that you've verified it, and how."
>
>So I guess this list is only for experts.

Not until Barry says so. Dan uses the list. Barry runs it. Dan
sometimes forgets that.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"