[Mailman-Users] Mailman

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Wed Apr 4 23:17:20 CEST 2001

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
alex wetmore <alex at phred.org> wrote:

> I'm not really sure why Marc makes such sweeping statements as the
> one above.

Simple really -- I don't believe that any of the current developer
base has any personal interest or motivation for a Windows port.
Its not that its inherently a hard thing to do or that they don't
want it to happen, its just that they have no particular reason to
do it themselves as they're personally quite happy with their
current Unix based approach.

Now, should say you go do the work and submit the relevant patches,
I'm sure they'd be warmly received.

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu