[Mailman-Users] Getting archives via email interface...

Philippe Rodriguez Philippe_Rodriguez at bevoux.grenoble.hp.com
Tue Apr 17 16:30:06 CEST 2001

A workaround ...

On mailman, if archives are actived, you can get the mailbox (unix format)
 at the following URL :

http://server.domain.dom/pipermail/<listname>.mbox/<listname>.mbox (if
 public) or $prefix/archives/private/<listname>.mbox

Then copy/paste its contents to the unix mailbox of the user(s)
 (/var/mail/<user> I mean), and then the user will get them (unix tool,

Hope this could help you,

Bye bye !

Phil.