[Mailman-Users] Asking for Admission Information

=?gb2312?q?zeng=20fuyang?= zeng_fy at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Apr 19 04:55:39 CEST 2001

Dear Sir,
I am a Chinese empoloyee working in one of travel
egent in Egypt.I was a student in Cario University
Last year,holding certisficate, and I also have
University Granduation certificate in foreign Language
University in China.I did well in Arabic and English
as foreign languge.
I am interested in studying French in Canada.I got
your University from embassy of Canada in Egypt.As
your shool is one of the most prominent in the filed,I
wish very much to enroll for the fall semester of
2001.I would appreciate your sending me application
forms and information about admission
requirments.Could you tell me details about your
schlarship and how can pay the register fee?
Thank you and best regards!
May I hear from you soon by e_mail?
sincerely yours
Zeng