[Mailman-Users] Problems with member_posting_only setting....

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Apr 20 01:57:23 CEST 2001

Good Morning,

  I am trying to use the config_list script to change things for
  different mailing lists. Unfortunately one thing I can't seem to
  change is member_post_only. It keeps telling me:

attribute "member_post_only" ignored

  My new config input looks like:

member_post_only = 1

  And the setting in the file is 0.

  Any ideas?

Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625
 Pug.Bainter at amd.com      |  pug at pug.net           |  5900 E. Ben White Blvd
 Phone: (512) 602-0364    |  Fax: (512) 602-6970   |     Austin, TX 78741
Note: The views may not reflect my employers, or even my own for that matter.