[Mailman-Users] setup

Michael R. Radigan michael at radigan.net
Fri Apr 20 04:54:20 CEST 2001

just wanted to drop ya'll a line and tell you I just set up Mailman on my linux server and it took all of 20 minutes (while I watched ER) and it is ruinning like a champ.  Your install document was well done, I followed it step by step, and now I have a top of the line listserve!

Searched your site for somewhere I could donate, and I couldn't find anything.  If ya'll have something like that, let me know.

thanks again for a great opensource app.

- mike