[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Stuart Clark sclark at tpg.com.au
Mon Apr 23 04:28:19 CEST 2001

Hi,

I am getting the following error sent via email by the cron job qrunner from Mailman 2.0.3:

Subject: Cron <mailman at lists> /usr/bin/python /usr/local/mailman/cron/qrunner

sh: unexpected EOF while looking for `''
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error

I have no idea where this extra ' is located in any of the imported files, and have tried to use strace and python -d to find out where but to no avail.  It may even me a message in the qfiles directory for all I know.

The error is not log logged in ./logs/errors.  It is interesting that is the "sh" program that is complaining too.

Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

Stuart.