[Mailman-Users] How many messages in an envelope?

Erik Parker eparker at mindsec.com
Wed Apr 25 00:08:03 CEST 2001

> Is there a way to bump this down to say.. 2 people per envelope? Vs.. The
> 20 or 30 it seems to put in now?

Sorry to waste your bandwidth, I found what I was looking for in the
Defaults.py .. Default was 500, I bumped it down to 2.. What do you know,
sending messages to 25000 people at a time now, goes quite fast.

Erik Parker
Mind Security

"If you think technology can solve your security problems,
then you don't understand the problems and you don't understand
the technology."