[Mailman-Users] Same password for all lists

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 25 22:32:04 CEST 2001

Tanya Brethour (brethour at ncsa.uiuc.edu) said something that sounded like:
> I have set up around 4 mailing lists. In alot of cases, person X is signed
> up for all 4 lists. (FYI: all subscribers were added during list creation
> so random passwords were chosen).

I just went through this myself. I wrote a script to convert my ~100
mailing lists where there were duplicate users.

> Now, i was curious if there was anyway (besides forcing the subscriber)
> to have the same password for all lists. So the email address is
> associated to only one password no matter the number of lists?

You need to look in the comments of `withlist` to figure this out.

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625