[Mailman-Users] Problems with member_posting_only setting....

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Apr 26 18:10:36 CEST 2001

>   I am trying to use the config_list script to change things for
>   different mailing lists. Unfortunately one thing I can't seem to
>   change is member_post_only. It keeps telling me:
>
> attribute "member_post_only" ignored
>
>   My new config input looks like:
>
> member_post_only = 1
>
>   And the setting in the file is 0.
>
>   Any ideas?

I never got any responses to this, so I thought I'd try again.

NOTE: If I put DEFAULT_MEMBER_POSTING_ONLY = 1 in the mm_cfg.py, I can't
      set it to 0 via config_list either.

I notice that the comments from Default.py state:

# Make it 1 when it works.

but I don't know what that means.

Thanks for any and all help!

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625