[Mailman-Users] mailman commercial support

Frank Goossens fgoossens at reference.be
Thu Aug 2 23:49:30 CEST 2001

i posted to this list a few days ago, but we have not been able to solve our
problem (duplicate mails being sent out, from 3 to 1500 mails to subscribers
of one of the mailinglists).

as our customer is getting quite impatient to hear what caused this and how
we'll solve it, we might be interested in commercial mailman-support. do you
know of a company with enough expertise, preferably located in europe (or
who knows, even in belgium) that can provide this kind of support?

kind regards,
frank