[Mailman-Users] Lockup

Morten-Christian Bernson mailman_userslist_subscribed at mortencb.cx
Wed Aug 8 19:33:29 CEST 2001

I sent a rather large file (about 7MB) to a mailinglist I run on a
FreeBSD machine with Mailman 2.05 and Apache.

I sent the mail from an address that needed aproval on web, logged in
and aproved the message.

Then after a few minutes, I logged into the machine, and accidentally
killed the process Mailman was running (trying the send the mail I
suppose).  It was running on 97% of the CPU, and had been running for
about 10 minutes.

After this, I can't login to the admin interface for this list any
more.  The message never got through (that should be understandable),
and the other lists work.  But every time I try to login to the admin
interface for this list, the web page just never load.  It just hangs,
and seemingly wait for data.

Is there something I can do to make this list work again?

-MortenCB