[Mailman-Users] Mailman sending duplicate msgs

Rene Churchill rene at vtwebwizard.com
Thu Aug 9 15:08:10 CEST 2001

Hi Amanda,

The last issue of the newsletter went out yesterday without
any problems, so I think setting QRUNNER_LOCK_LIFETIME did
the trick.  The subscriber base on this list is about 27,000
so Mailman can handle the list size.  I think it was my
original tweaks pushing for performance that caused this whole
mess to erupt.

        Rene

René Churchill                         rene at vtwebwizard.com
Vermont Web Wizard, LLC                802-244-5151
Specializing in Web Programming        802-244-5512 (fax)
                 http://www.vtwebwizard.com