[Mailman-Users] web_page_url

Josh Means josh at joshmeans.com
Wed Aug 22 18:38:22 CEST 2001

Hi,

I have set the web_page_url option incorrectly (base URL for the web
interface) and I can no longer use the web interface for Mailman.

The web page refers to using the command line to fix this error,
howerver, it gives no other details about how to fix it.  The FAQ at
http://www.list.org/faq.html makes no reference to this problem.  Can
someone point me in the right direction to figure out how to fix this
problem or possibly suggest a solution.

I'm not currently on the mailman-users list, so if you could please
reply directly to this email I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much for the help.

Josh

Josh Means - josh at joshmeans.com