[Mailman-Users] MM2.1a2: Bug in "Edit html for Changing user options" ?

Ben Burnett benwa at ocentrix.com
Mon Aug 27 19:00:07 CEST 2001

>PS: which is the best way to submit bug? This list? Sourceforge? Devel list?

The BUGS file that comes with Mailman says that the best way to submit bugs
is through the Sourceforge bug tracker.  I have also seen Barry mention
that the development list is a better place discuss issues with development
versions than the users list.  I asked this same question on the dev list
the other day and got no response, however.  He's probably really busy
right now managing the next release of Python which might explain why he
hasn't been as vocal on the MM lists lately.

- Ben