[Mailman-Users] Who list acquisition

Henry M. Seamon hseamon at hseamon.com
Tue Aug 28 04:27:27 CEST 2001

We are just setting up a Mailman list serve.

I have set the [private_roster (privacy): Who can view subscription list?]
to LIST ADMIN only.  My email is in the Administrators box, with another
person .. the main Administrator.

I don't get a return on a WHO.  I get a "private list no one gets it" .. or
something like that.

Just to experiment, I set the option to LIST MEMBERS, then it returns a WHO
list.

Is MY email address or some other authorization supposed to go someplace
else?

OR, am I looking in the wrong place to set this option?

Thanks

HmSeamon