[Mailman-Users] AutoResponder Sending from wrong email address.

Jacob Brown jacob at siliconmetrics.com
Thu Aug 30 22:02:35 CEST 2001

Hello, I'm running mailman-2.0beta5.
I have setup a mailing list that has an autoresponder.
When some one sends a message to the list, the autoresponder sends a
mail from the list-admin at whatever instead of just list at whatever.
When they reply to the autoresponds, it goes to the list-admin instead
of the list ! :(
Is there a way I can fix this or set a ReplyTo: list at whatever  ?
I've tried looking at the source code but couldn't find any of the
autoresponder code (except the cgi-bin web script).
Please copy me on any replies since I'm not on this mailing list.

Thanks a lot,
Jacob Brown