[Mailman-Users] bizzare non-reporting error

Jacob Singh jacob at prisonbooks.org
Mon Dec 3 20:01:32 CET 2001

So I finally got wrapper to work properly, by setting the gid to mail
(the user and group of sendmail) and by placing a symlink to wrapper in
etc/smrsh/.  And looking at the mail log, nothing seems to be wrong.
The program can send mail fine (i.e. creating a new list, subscribing
members, etc.)  but it cannot receiving incoming posts.  I checked the
post and error logs and see that all the emails I send to wrapper are
being ignored.  But they are getting there or so says the system
maillog.  Thank you for your help oh nameless unix geek who cares.
Peace,