[Mailman-Users] certain queues hanging in qfiles dir...

Richard Idalski ridalski at nandomedia.com
Wed Dec 5 20:50:35 CET 2001

I may have jumped the gun on this. The files in question are staying in
queue, but I'm getting reports from some of the subscribers that they are
being recieved multiple times, even though the file stil resides in the
qfiles dir, as if it hasn't been processed. This may be a seperate issue
that I'm still investigating. But as far as the first Issue goes, aside from
upgrading to v2.07 or .08 is there anything I can do immediatly to see about
resolving this? Any scripts or files, I can edit, or headers I can change?
Upgrading is an option, but I also need a way to get these lists out today.

   Thanks Again,

	Richard Idalski
	Sys Admin
	Nando Media