[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman 2.0.8

Miles D. Oliver moliver at linux.lgi.com
Sun Dec 9 16:21:09 CET 2001

I now have a functioning implementation of Mailman 2.0.8

With one strange quirk..

Not all of my lists are showing up in the main admin page.  I have 2 lists
and only 1 is being shown.

The list can be gotten to by accessing the url by its listname but not by
the simple 'admin' interface.

I've got 2 lists.

core4x4
core4x4-member

Only core4x4-member is showing up when accessing

http://linux.lgi.com/mailman/admin

I can get to the list by accessing

http://linux.lgi.com/mailman/admin/core4x4

but not having it being listed via the admin interface.

I'll keep checking 'google' for any information on this but it is very
strange.

Thanks.

Miles D. Oliver
"Bluegrass, Finger Pickin' good"