[Mailman-Users] Bouncing address problems....

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Thu Dec 13 21:50:36 CET 2001

> Whoa... me thinks you're on to something, I'm running v2.08 which I upgraded
> a few days ago. when i run chec_db on that particular db I get :
>

> root at lists bin]# ./check_db ../lists/affiliates/config.db
> /home/mailman/lists/../lists/affiliates/config.db/config.db cannot be
> opened:
>         Not a directory
> /home/mailman/lists/../lists/affiliates/config.db/config.db.last cannot be
> opened:
>         Not a directory

Doesn't the fact that it issues a message with config.db listed
twice make you a little curious?  Ypu gave the wrong args to
check_db.

check_db's usage message (also in the top of the script):

Usage: %(PROGRAM)s [options] [listname [listname ...]]

Try

cd ~mailman
bin/check_db affiliates