[Mailman-Users] HTML in digests?

marina marina at reliance.it
Fri Dec 14 14:10:05 CET 2001

Skip Montanaro wrote:

  >Can you just change your users' digest settings from plain to MIME digests
  >for them?  Can you make MIME digests the default option for people who
  >choose to read the digest version of your list?

Yes, Mailman makes this option available in the Web admin interface.
The reason why we chose "plain text" rather than MIME, is that users
tend to be a bit paranoid about email attachments these days... and I
can't blame them.

Thank you for your thoughts. Let's hope this problem is sorted out soon...

marina
<http://www.soapnaturally.org>