[Mailman-Users] Pipermail/Mhonarc, archives...

Ron Parker sysop at scbbs.com
Fri Dec 14 21:47:52 CET 2001

I found this link which talks about using mhonarc with mailman:

 http://archive.ncsa.uiuc.edu/lists/mhonarc/may99/msg00023.html

but, it's a couple years old.

I know the mailman home page says it works with mhonarc.  Are there any more
recent instructions anywhere for accomplishing this?  Thanks.

-ron