[Mailman-Users] Big Lists

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 12:00:46 CET 2001

Dan,

Have stolen your messages almost verbatim and put them into the postfix
tuning part of the FAQ.  [I'm currently aiming to get content on there -
someone or even me can clean these up later]

  http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.004.htp