FW: [Mailman-Users] qfiles building up + (111, 'Connection refused')

Simon, imagine media simon at imaginemedia.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 05:15:54 CET 2001

Jon + Graham

Thanks for the pointers, but sill nothing i have looked at all the files
sugested and they are as follows.

/etc/mail/access contains;

localhost.localdomain           RELAY
localhost                       RELAY
127.0.0.1                       RELAY

/etc/sendmail.cf points to:

# file containing names of hosts for which we receive email
Fw/etc/mail/local-host-names

/etc/mail/local-host-names contains:

localhost
imagineinternet.co.uk
lists.tomorrows-leaders.net
etc...

I get the same error messages even if sendmail is not running, there are no
locks files, and I am obviously missing some thing! I have just reinstalled
as per the dist. notes and sill nothing, and Christmas is fast approaching
;-}

Simon
Simon Lorenz
Systems Modelling