[Mailman-Users] Mailman not sending out mail

Michelle Brownsworth michelle at primelogic.com
Thu Dec 27 19:42:55 CET 2001

>Yes, actually, I had a very similar problem to this on my system, that all
>the configuring of sendmail short of making it an open relay could not fix.
>I eventually switched to postfix and I havent had a single problem since.
>
>    -Richard Idalski

Okay, given that a slew of messages are undeliverable due to domain
resolution problems, which Mailman nevertheless keeps trying to
deliver, apparently clogging things up, how do I clear them out?
Delete all files from the qfiles directory again?  Also, I don't
believe Mailman processed the entire list, since my address was in
the list and I haven't received the post yet.

.\\ichelle